Welcome to the Open Homelab project!
We are here to help you spend less time deciding, and more time labbing and learning! To find out more about the project, please visit our About page.
Follow Us on Social Media
Our main Twitter account is @OpenHomelab, so make sure you follow for any major announcements.
- The site was founded on the concept of crowdsourcing, so help us populate site content! If you want to get involved, find out how easy it is to do so, look here: Get Involved!
- We are looking for a replacement for our temporary logo! Please submit your ideas by uploading them to our Logo Gallery
- Mon 23rd May 2016 - El Reg publishes article about the Open Homelab project!
- Tue 17th May 2016 - Open Homelab Project - now with added #CloudCred!
- Fri 13th May 2016 - The site is now fully SSL enabled by default!
- Tue 10th May 2016 - The Alpha site is now LIVE!
Brainstorming and Content Tracking
|A few key pages on the alpha site are:
Some example articles for inspiration and ideas are here:
First Time on the Site?
So there's all this amazing community content, but where do you start?! We suggest you start by:
- Thinking about your requirements
- Deciding what category of homelab most suits you
- Building your homelab from compute, network, storage, etc
- Installing and configuring some management tools
- Not forgetting to secure it!
Once you'e done all that, don't be afraid to Get Involved and write about your experiences and recommendations!!!
- The Good The Bad And Seo
- 25 Job Search Web-sites Beginning With Ours
- Casino X Bonus - Overview
- Kids Work And Casino X
- The Place Will Seo Be 6 Months From Now
- Seo As Soon As Seo Twice: 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn t Seo The Third Time
- The Lazy Approach To Seo
- Why Casino X Succeeds
- Lenovo Thinkpad T470s Specs
- Top 10 Laptop Cho Học Sinh Cấp 2 Được Ưa Chuộng Nhất
Recent Updates in the last 30 days can be found here Changes