Managing a Homelab
This section of the site deals with the multitude of options you have available to you when you have completed building your homelab, and now you have to manage the thing.
This includes all of the usual boring things like backups, monitoring, etc!
Ideally we all want to keep costs down wherever possible, so the majority of tools and methods listed here will either be universally free, free based on community status (e.g. vExpert/MVP, etc), or have a reasonably low cost associated with them.
The following is an index of completed articles under the banner of Managing a Homelab:
Basic Management of your Homelab
- Managing your VMware vSphere Homelab without vCenter
- Managing your VMware vSphere Homelab from Mac OSX - Stub
- Managing your Homelab from a Mobile Device - Stub
- Managing your Homelab via Xbox
- Running Your vSphere Management Cluster on Hyper-V
- Headless Access to your homelab